Question Support for my Swiftech AIO

eco_bach

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2015
I simply need to contact Swiftech support for maintenance issue on my H240 AIO unit.
I need instructions for topping off or replacing coolant. Looking at the reservoir I notice its only about 2/3 full.
When I navigate to their website I get an 'expired security certificate' warning which seems quite suspicious to me.
Can anyone help?
Thanks!

Reactions: Eximo

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
They aren't that complicated, just follow any guide for custom water cooling essentially. There should be a fill port and you can just add distilled water for now.

Long term you should consider a complete system flush and putting in new coolant, or distilled water and a biocide. That would just be unscrewing one of the G1/4 fittings at the CPU block and leaving the fill port open so that air can get in.

I would suggest removing the cooler from the system while you do this.

May also be a good time to take the CPU block apart and check it for blockages.

I used one for many years as the core of a custom loop with a GPU and additional 280mm radiator added.

Lutfij

Titan
Towards the end tanks of the AIO where the tubes exit, you should see a plug that can be unscrewed using a coin or a wide headed flat screw driver. That's your opening for the loop without disassembling the entire loop.

How long has the cooler been in use since it's assembly in your build? You will need to use the same fluid you used in the loop if you want to top it up, which was a coolant found on Swiftech's site back in the day. I think it's this;
http://www.swiftech.com/Hydrx-NF-PM.aspx

You could also tear down the entire loop, inspect for any corrosion and use a toothbrush to clean the copper parts as well as change the tubing.