Supposed Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications Surface

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamhead

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
I already have Galaxy Note II and its huge. I think when I make future upgrades ill go with the S4 or S5. 5" screen would suit me fine.

wing2010

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
5.99"?! Maybe they are counting on people using BT headset w/ voice commands, and the phone never leaves the backpacks. ;-)

G

This is great, I think I may go for a not next time my contract is up although will probably be a Note 4 by then 6.5" anyone? :D

I wish Samsung would clean up some of the TouchWiz interface. It's not bad, just a little chunky.
Other than that, this should be a stellar device. My Note 10.1 is essentially a laptop replacement (using a bluetooth keyboard and mouse), and the stylus input is great, especially for constant note-takers like students.

3ogdy

Distinguished
"As we’ve come to expect with Samsung’s mobile devices, the Note III will feature a microSD slot, a removable battery, S-Pen support and ship with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean running the company’s TouchWiz UI."
I love you Tom's Hardware for this statement and I love you Samsung for being smart, unlike some BULLSHIT so-called company whose products are "too modern" to be useful.

G

Been waiting to upgrade my Note 1 and this will fit the bill. The Note 2 wasn't worth it to me but this certainly will be. Only if they did the flexable / rollable screen for it...

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
really guys... http://www.flickr.com/photos/benhusmann/6970977224/

I'm all for a little bigger screen but larger screen wars are getting ridiculous...

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
it shall replace my samsung galaxy nexus.... in april of next year hopefully on a no contract plan with t-mobile who actually has 4g in my area as opposed to sprint where i have slow 3g (on a good day 1Mbs, usually below 512k)

darkchazz

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
"We don't know if this is a bad translation or if Samsung actually put two SoCs on the same chipset instead of fabricating its own CPU"
Ever heard of ARM big.LITTLE ?

darkchazz

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
"We don't know if this is a bad translation or if Samsung actually put two SoCs on the same chipset instead of fabricating its own CPU"
Ever heard of ARM big.LITTLE ?

halcyon

Splendid
There's enough people that really appreciate the cross between tablet and phone to make the Note series successful. If its too big for you there's always the Galaxy S series.

mdbrotha03

Distinguished
May 19, 2009

lockhrt999

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
This means it can used in this fashion >
noteiiiusage.jpg

Two people simultaneously talking on the same phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.