Syncing RGB Between ASUS and Corsair

Wzup

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013
Hey guys, not sure if I got the right forum for this.

Basically, in the build I'm about to do I'll have an ASUS Mobo w/ RGB and RGB on the GPU and RAM, along with some RGB strips. I also have a Corsair case (460x) and a Corsair radiator (Hydro Series H115i) with RGB. I would like, if possible, to be able to sync all the RGB elements together for cool themes and active light displays.

Through my light research, it seems this will be harder than I anticipated. Are there any 'easy' solutions to this, or would my only option be to replace all the fans with ASUS Aura compatible (I think Cooler Master makes them) ones?

Solution
Afaik there's achance you can use both the Corsair Link and Asus Aura softwares in parallel to control the different components.

What definitely isn't possible is for Corsair RGB fans (or literally anything RGB from Corsair apart from RAM) to be controlled by Asus Aura or vice versa.

ZRace

Commendable
May 12, 2017
Afaik there's achance you can use both the Corsair Link and Asus Aura softwares in parallel to control the different components.

What definitely isn't possible is for Corsair RGB fans (or literally anything RGB from Corsair apart from RAM) to be controlled by Asus Aura or vice versa.

Solution

Wzup

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013

Do you know of any 3rd party software that could be used to control both? I haven't done the build yet, so I have 0 experience with either software suite, but would they be easy to use in conjunction with one another? (ie. give you the hex values of the color so you can make sure they match)

ZRace

Commendable
May 12, 2017
No third party software. A Corsair employee posted on a forum that cooperation between manufacturers doesn't exist because everyone wants their own ecosystem to dominate, and nobody is giving in (yet).

You'll have to use both softwares in parallel, unless someone released such a third-party software I've not heard about...