System Builder Marathon: Performance And Value Compared

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]tychoblu[/nom]"We even tested it against the motherboard used in our $1,300 system to make sure Don’s issue didn’t affect this model, and the FORT120 appears to be the perfect fit."Ok guys, you've played with them long enough. (It's time to let go.)[/citation]

Actually, THG has a spare of that board. THG had three, two went into SBM systems.

ColMirage

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
Any news? I don't meant to push but it's been well over a month now. The contest page is still up, even. If you guys don't want to give them away anymore just say so :p.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]ColMirage[/nom]Any news? I don't meant to push but it's been well over a month now. The contest page is still up, even. If you guys don't want to give them away anymore just say so .[/citation]

LOL, still waiting for the winners to be announced, the drawing was weeks ago. I can't tell you what happened to the announcement, but I'm sure the guys in charge of it are trying to make it as big as possible.

tychoblu

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
About to buy my i7 pc, last chance to save me/my newly adopted son, some serious cash. Oh and my mother would finally dis-un-own me, and my dad would come back from the grave and say, "I'm sorry i killed myself son, and give me his recipe for meth". Did I mention how me winning this contest could end world hunger?

Ok...I lied about the world hunger thing...oh, and my mom would probably still hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.