Question System crashing with Black screen and USB devices turn off

Mar 20, 2023
My PC some days ago started having random crashes. My crashes are like this:

Black screen, but no lost signal message from the monitor. USB devices (Keyboard and mouse) turn off. The sound that was playing at the moment starts buzzing on loop for like an second or less. All my fans go to max speed for like 1 second and then they go back to normal. PC still stays on and the power button on my case still has the white light that says it's on.

My specs
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600
GPU: Asrock RX 6600 8GB Challenger D Edition
M/B: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2
RAM: 1x16 HyperX Fury 2666MHz DDR4 (I kept it from my Intel build as I moved to Ryzen and didn't have any spare money for new RAM.)
PSU: Thermaltake Smart 700W RGB 80Plus 230V

Lutfij

Titan
How old is the PSU in your build? You might want source(borrow, not buy) a reliably built PSU that has at least 550W of power at your entire system's disposal.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

RAM: 1x16 HyperX Fury 2666MHz DDR4 (I kept it from my Intel build as I moved to Ryzen and didn't have any spare money for new RAM.)
Which slot is the ram populating on the motherboard?

Mar 20, 2023
How old is the PSU in your build? You might want source(borrow, not buy) a reliably built PSU that has at least 550W of power at your entire system's disposal.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

Which slot is the ram populating on the motherboard?
I bought the PSU in 2021.
My motherboard BIOS is at latest version (FDc)
It's on the A2 slot.

Mar 20, 2023
FN on DirectX11 didnt crash my pc from my tests. DirectX12 FN did crash my system. Other DX12 games also crashed my system

The crashes do not happen every single time the same way. Sometimes it runs well for like an hour and more then crashes, other times it just crashes very early

I should test more if DX11 doesnt crash my system more since I'm not entirely sure if its just luck or actually DX11 works fine