System Date Errors

Yesterday I was checking a date a month ahead and somehow I changed my
system date. When I went to change it back I got this error:

Your system clock appears to have been set back, possibly in an attempt
to defeat the security system on this program. Please correct the
system clock before trying to run this program again. If your clock is
correct, please contact the author of this program for instructions on
correcting this error (report code CCB-F)

Now about every two minutes I get a pop up with this message
interrupting everything. How do I get it to stop? Thank you.

--
pglufkin

Fitz

Have you tried fixing it in Safe Mode?

"pglufkin" <pglufkin.1r55pr@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Yesterday I was checking a date a month ahead and somehow I changed my
> system date. When I went to change it back I got this error:
>
> Your system clock appears to have been set back, possibly in an attempt
> to defeat the security system on this program. Please correct the
> system clock before trying to run this program again. If your clock is
> correct, please contact the author of this program for instructions on
> correcting this error (report code CCB-F)
>
> Now about every two minutes I get a pop up with this message
> interrupting everything. How do I get it to stop? Thank you.
>

> --
> pglufkin

TRENDING THREADS