Question system fan rpms doesn't increase under load

Oct 2, 2022
hi, my system and cpu fans doesn't increase or decrease depending on tempreture. i can manually set them to max rpm or change fan curves in bios without any problem but it doesn't affect on windows. i checked fan speeds via hwinfo and there is not any issue with reporting. i know because i phsically blocked fans and hwinfo reports 0 rpm. i made fresh windows 11 installation and bios update but my problem still occurs.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Make and model fans? How many fans, configuration? Airflows? Case?

hi, my system and cpu fans doesn't increase or decrease depending on tempreture. i can manually set them to max rpm or change fan curves in bios without any problem but it doesn't affect on windows. i checked fan speeds via hwinfo and there is not any issue with reporting. i know because i phsically blocked fans and hwinfo reports 0 rpm. i made fresh windows 11 installation and bios update but my problem still occurs.
Fan speed is adjusted by temperature, not load, depending on what sensor they are tied up to, temps of that part may not increase under load.