Question System restart - - - Event ID 41, Bugcheck Code 0 ?

Apr 17, 2024
hi all, my PC hard crashes.

I play the Outcast - A New Beginning game and during unexpected time it restarts my computer.

Specs:
mobo b450
cpu ryzen 7 3800x
gpu rx6600
ram 32gb
psu 650w
Windows 11

event viewer critical

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Events>
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}"/>
<EventID>41</EventID>
<Version>10</Version>
<Level>1</Level>
<Task>63</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2024-04-06T10:05:51.8281336Z"/>
<EventRecordID>3303</EventRecordID>
<Correlation/>
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8"/>
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>paulos</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-18"/>
</System>
<EventData>
<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>
<Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>
<Data Name="LidReliability">false</Data>
<Data Name="InputSuppressionState">0</Data>
<Data Name="PowerButtonSuppressionState">0</Data>
<Data Name="LidState">3</Data>
<Data Name="WHEABootErrorCount">0</Data>
</EventData>
<RenderingInfo Culture="el-GR">
<Message>Έγινε επανεκκίνηση του συστήματος χωρίς προηγούμενο πλήρη τερματισμό. Αυτό το σφάλμα μπορεί να προκλήθηκε, αν το σύστημα σταμάτησε να ανταποκρίνεται, αν διακόπηκε η λειτουργία ή αν παρουσιάστηκε απρόσμενη διακοπή ρεύματος

The system was restarted without a previous full shutdown. This error may have been caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or experienced an unexpected power outage

.</Message>
<Level>Κρίσιμο</Level>
<Opcode>Πληροφορίες</Opcode>
<Channel>Σύστημα</Channel>
<Provider>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power</Provider>
</RenderingInfo>
</Event>
</Events>

ubuysa

Distinguished
Ok, in that case please download and run the SysnativeBSODCollectionApp and upload the resulting zip file to a cloud service with a link to it here. The SysnativeBSODCollectionApp collects all the troubleshooting data we're likely to need. It DOES NOT collect any personally identifying data. It's used by several highly respected Windows help forums (including this one). I'm a senior BSOD analyst on the Sysnative forum where this tool came from, so I know it to be safe.

You can of course look at what's in the zip file before you upload it, most of the files are txt files. Please don't change or delete anything though. If you want a description of what each file contains you'll find that here.

Apr 17, 2024
ok no trust issue i will do it and upload to google drive thanks

can i send it in a private message to you?

don't mind a mistake made when I put the cpu over 4.2ghz I did it just for testing the motherboard doesn't raise Ryzen 7 3800x over 4.2

Last edited:

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
Your System Info says you're mixing RAM. You have 28GB not 32GB? One 16GB stick and one 8GB, right?

Mixing RAM is always a gamble. Sometimes it causes a lot more than causing a game to crash.

If no BSODs just restart, it can be a PSU issue too. What brand and exact model is the 650W PSU? How old is it? Was it new or used when you bought it?

Apr 17, 2024
the ram is the same only change the size dual channel it sees as one.

the psu is new 2 years old latest technology.

Apr 17, 2024
I play latest games like Palworld, Avatar Frontiers of Pandora, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. assassin's creed mirage,Prince of Persia The Lost Crown,Enshrouded

there is no problem.

maybe it's a Windows setting I've made

Apr 17, 2024
if it was the psu it would also do it to me in other applications or games the problem is always only in outcast a new beginning

maybe there is some incompatibility with my system

but... what is this incompatibility???

ubuysa

Distinguished
There are no BSODs and nothing in the logs to account for the sudden crashes - which I can see in the logs. This is a strong indication that the problem is hardware. If this were a software or driver problem then we'd expect a BSOD, not a hard crash. What we see suggests that the hardware just failed underneath Windows, giving it no opportunity to log or recover.

You might want to navigate to the folder C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports and look in there AND in all sub-folders for dump files (.dmp) and upload all that you find. These are dumps written a when a recoverable issue is encountered. Usually these issues only result in a crash to the desktop. If there are any dumps in there they might reveal what is causing these crashes.

Apr 17, 2024
yes, I have high demands on her, RYZEN 7 3800x , rx 6600

maybe it's because I haven't supported Nvidia DLSS . because i have rx6600 radeon

I strongly believe after many tests that I did that this is a fault of the game in some detail that the developers of the game have not done correctly some omission of theirs

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2024
if there was a error on my computer it would show and I would see signs elsewhere anyway. so the bug's is in the game.

ubuysa

Distinguished
if there was a error on my computer it would show and I would see signs elsewhere anyway. so the bug's is in the game.
That's not necessarily true. It may well be that this one game uses features that nothing else is using, or perhaps uses them in a unique combination or in a unique manner. You can never assume.

That you have no dumps at all, that there are no errors in the logs to account for the crashes, is a very (and I mean VERY) strong indicator of a hardware cause.

Are you overclocking CPU/RAM/GPU at all? Note that if you're using an XMP (or similar) profile then you are overclocking RAM. Are you undervolting the CPU to control temperatures?

With a problem like this then you need to return everything to stock frequencies and voltages - including RAM, so disable any XMP (or similar) profile you may have enabled.

Latest posts