System Restore

I cant get System turned on, ive spent 3 hours trying and no luck.
Im running Microsoft XP.
Can anybody help, PLEASE

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"ararino" <ararino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I cant get System turned on, ive spent 3 hours trying and no luck.
> Im running Microsoft XP.
> Can anybody help, PLEASE

is it plugged in?

Sorry my mistake, its ment to be System RESTORE, i cant turn that on
The SYSTEM works fine

"Dave" wrote:

> "ararino" <ararino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I cant get System turned on, ive spent 3 hours trying and no luck.
> > Im running Microsoft XP.
> > Can anybody help, PLEASE
>
> is it plugged in?

Hello Ararino,
Can you detail how exactly you're attempting to turn on this feature?