System Tray disappeared

bill

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi,

I am experiencing a strange problem.

The System Tray no longer shows up when logged in using a specific userid.
When using other userids, the System Tray shows up.

Do not know what I did to cause this to happen. Does anyone know how I can
correct this?

I had thoght about deleting and recreate the userid, but this will have
significant effect relating to authorizations on directories/files and
applications.

Thanks,
Bill

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Try:-
Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

regards,
ssg MS-MVP