Question System_Service_Exception BSOD help

Victorino95

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016
Hello, About three weeks ago i build a new PC. I Kept some parts from the Old one.

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk newest non Beta BIOS
GPU: 3060ti
Cpu: 3600x
RAM: Hyperx Fury 3200MHz C16 (XMP 1)
PSU: RM750x Corsair.
SSDs: Samsung 860 SATA 256, NVM.M.2. SSD 970 Evo 1 TB

I have had 1 crash without BSOD and 3 Crashes with BSOD all with the System_Service_Exception 0x0000003b Bugcheck error. They seem to occur almost randomly. More often while gaming. I ran Benchmarks (Cinnebench, 3d Mark), and stress tests on CPU and GPU (Prime95, 3D mark Stress tests) and no crashes or fails. I also ran memtest86 standard test which i believe consists in 13 tests and 4 runs of those Tests and the memory passed. I re-sitted everything but i still get the crash. Sometimes happens two days in a row. Sometimes a week. My last one before today was 10 days ago.
I ran SFC and DISM, and while SFC did find something and corrected it, it happened again so i fresh installed windows only for it to crash anyways.
Ive read its a driver issue and some of my drivers seem to be very old, specially the SSD drives from 2006 but windows does not want to update anything else. I really dont know where to look anymore.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

Ive read its a driver issue and some of my drivers seem to be very old,
unless you looking at microsoft drivers, your hardware shouldn't have drivers from 2006 on it. If you looking at Microsoft drivers, they won't be the problem. Only times it blames windows drivers is if its actually a ram problem and its corrupting windows. The dates on most Microsoft drivers is wrong, or fake. Some are actually dated in the future to make sure they not deleted/replaced

what parts are old/new? I assume they worked fine before?

Victorino95

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
unless you looking at microsoft drivers, your hardware shouldn't have drivers from 2006 on it. If you looking at Microsoft drivers, they won't be the problem. Only times it blames windows drivers is if its actually a ram problem and its corrupting windows. The dates on most Microsoft drivers is wrong, or fake. Some are actually dated in the future to make sure they not deleted/replaced

Hello, I will post the 3 Memory dumps i currently have when i get off work. All the previous ones where lost when i did a clean install. The 2006 drivers are those of the Sata and NVMe SSDs. I swapped the motherboard, PSU and Case.

I did not have these issues before and the ram is not new. But i was also running a fixed clock on my CPU at 4.125 MHz. Now everything is at stock settings and the CPU consistantly overclocks itself to 4.3-4.35 MHz. Maybe the auto boost is revealing ram instability? or maybe the motherboard is faulty? i doubt is the PSU since the BSOD comes so randomly and infrequently.

EDIT: i did ran the WinDbg and it shows HIDCLASS.SYS and ntoskrnl.exe but as i said, i will post the dumps later today.

Last edited:

Victorino95

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016

Hier is the Drive File

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZUH4xw_eLjRRAbBjAfofLBHKhWuZqjDB?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance.