SYSUPD

I have this file in several directories on my PC and do
not know what is it? Should I just delete it ?

Jackie wrote:
> I have this file in several directories on my PC and do
> not know what is it? Should I just delete it ?

sysupd.exe?

http://www.pestpatrol.com/PestInfo/s/sysupd_exe.asp

I strongly suggest knowing what a file does before just deleting it.

Rob Moir, Microsoft MVP for servers & security
Website - http://www.robertmoir.co.uk
Virtual PC 2004 FAQ - http://www.robertmoir.co.uk/win/VirtualPC2004FAQ.html

Kazaa - Software update services for your Viruses and Spyware.