Discussion Tagging A Solution - Tagging The Trophy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coast Guard

Commendable
Dec 14, 2021
Hello

This is DECENT forum (always helpful).

I recently started a thread and the solution was (taken over) tagged as' Solved' by a moderator. Why?

I've also noticed, (no matter the circumstance), I'm unable to choose (click on) the Trophy Icon in order to leave positivity and goodwill. Those icons are 'GREYED OUT' Only the Icons below are functional.

Any Idea?

Thank You

Last edited:
Hi there,

after time mods will close old threads as solved, because the threadstarter didn´t reply anymore and therefore the problem most likely was solved and not discussed further or no feedback was given.

To appreciate other posts, just click the like button, trophies and equal are given by the system and not users

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Hello

This is DECENT forum (always helpful).

I recently started a thread and the solution was (taken over) tagged as' Solved' by a moderator. Why?

I've also noticed, (no matter the circumstance), I'm unable to choose (click on) the Trophy Icon in order to leave positivity and goodwill. Those icons are 'GREYED OUT' Only the Icons below are functional.

Any Idea?

Thank You

It is due to your thread being closed. The solution was arrived at in the thread, and due to outside circumstances the decision was made to close the thread. If you would like more information please feel free to privately message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS