Although I am relatively new at this pinball collecting (I mean
obsession) thing, I still know a gem when I see one! The IJ sample
restoration that just arrived at my home here near D.C. is, how do they
say it downtown, "OFF THE DA' CHAIN"! My new baby came to me
straight from Gary Marks and it is a real keeper. If everyone talks
about needing shinny rail re-plating and each polished screw turned the
same direction, you need to see Gary's work. The playfield is smooth
and reflective with ZERO imperfections, the cabinet art is PERFECT and
the few simple mods are way COOL. I can really tell that he had
planned on keeping this one considering all of the attention to detail.
I still don't know how I pried this one from your grasp Gary! BTW,
is there any Styrofoam or shrink wrap left in the great State of
Arizona? Jesus, I felt like I was unwrapping some rare exhibit for the
Smithsonian! Well, in any event, thanks again Gary for being
reasonable, thorough, and complete with this transaction. This machine
will surely be in my collection for a very long time.

Hopefully this IJ will be surrounded by many more prototype and sample
games to come. For some reason, I have been bitten by the "sample"
bug and other rarities. Next on my list that i hope to acquire are the
ever elusive SS sample, FH sample, TZ sample, and EBD proto. I clearly
understand the commitment that is needed for this type of collection,
financially and otherwise. I would also thoroughly enjoy a clean
Gottlieb Devil's Dare. Know of any?

Thanks for reading.

Thanks, I know you'll love the game and yes, it was done with love and
attention to detail. Actually, I usually wrap with shrink and cardboard. I
go to the shipping areas of nearby stores because they usually have big
carboard ready for dumping, this time when I grabbed a box it was full of
large styrofoam sheets; how perfect!

BTW, dealing with Jeff was a pleasure and I'd recommend anyone to take his
offers seriously, he has a passion for sample and proto games.

GRY