How do I put the small icon with the pencil on my task
bar so that when I click it all the windws are reduced
and I see only the desktop?

Philip wrote:

> How do I put the small icon with the pencil on my task
> bar so that when I click it all the windws are reduced
> and I see only the desktop?

you can simply hold down the Windows Key and hit M. windowskey+shift+M
restores the windows.

Eric

Hi Philip,

How to re-create the show desktop icon on quick launch toolbar
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=190355

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Philip" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I put the small icon with the pencil on my task
> bar so that when I click it all the windws are reduced
> and I see only the desktop?

I found it in the recycle bin!