[SOLVED] Tearing at the bottom of the screen while FreeSync on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2020
I bought a new pc but I got terrible screen tearing while FreeSync on. I capped FPS to my monitor's refresh rate but screen tearing visible at bottom of the screen! FreeSync on from monitor's OSD and Radeon Software. Please help me to fix that issue.
My GPU: RX 5700 8G
My monitor: LG29WK600 FreeSync HDR 75Hz

Solution
I bought a new pc but I got terrible screen tearing while FreeSync on. I capped FPS to my monitor's refresh rate but screen tearing visible at bottom of the screen! FreeSync on from monitor's OSD and Radeon Software. Please help me to fix that issue.
If you install MSI afterburner it comes with RivaTunerStatisticsServer there you can use Scanline Sync to push the scanline below the visible part of your screen.
If you install MSI afterburner it comes with RivaTunerStatisticsServer there you can use Scanline Sync to push the scanline below the visible part of your screen.

Reactions: AngryHands
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.