Question Tech support needed pls

Jan 15, 2022
I was playing minecraft yesterday and I was getting 600 fps to 1200 fps and it was really good performance but suddenly it just dropped to 165fps, it wont go over that and it will just stay at 165 or below fps. It was very irritating and today something annoying happend. I was just in the mc lobby when my pc froze. How can this happen to a new pc which I built about 1 month ago! I turned of the pc and turned it on but still it is frozen and again I turned it off and now it is unfrozen. Can anyone pls give me some help to why my fps dropped and my pc froze.

Spec:
Porceesor-I5 11400F
Ram- 8Gb G skill 2800Mhz
Graphics card-Asus Cerberus 1050 Ti 4GB

Jan 13, 2022
About the FPS drop, did you changed any settings (unintentionally) ? And how is ur pc’s behaviour when the FPS dropped? is there any stuttering or just FPS drop? Maybe you should try updating your graphics driver first before trying more advanced fix, usually it fixes this kind of problem. U might also want to check ur pc’ condition by installing MSI afterburner and then turning on the on screen display to check ur GPU, CPU, and memory usage, maybe the input (Wattage) of your GPU is not optimal (?)
If u dont know how to do it, here’s a guide for that ;
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pHuv8Ndc2Y

Also last question tho, what PSU are u using?

Jan 15, 2022
I'll try with the MSI Afterburner. About the FPS drop, The screen sometimes lags out.
The graphics card drivers are up to date cause I installed the latest Game ready Drivers today.
My PSU is Corsair 450 Non modular power supply, Is it enough?

Jan 13, 2022
I'll try with the MSI Afterburner. About the FPS drop, The screen sometimes lags out.
The graphics card drivers are up to date cause I installed the latest Game ready Drivers today.
My PSU is Corsair 450 Non modular power supply, Is it enough?
Not a bad psu i’d say, and it should be enough to power the 1050 ti which requires around 75 watts on it’s max load (peak). now try the afterburner to see the wattage consumption of ur GPU, make sure that you also check any abnormal changes on those data when the stuttering occurs. Urwellcome by the way!