Tech - T-Rex and Music Problem

Recently the T-Rex on my JP hardly moves at all side to side. During boot
up diagnostics T-Rex will move about an inch and not find center. He can be
on either side of center when this happens. In the diagnostics mode I can
move him side to side and the left, center and right switch are activated.

I have his side to side feature turned off to play now.

Also I noticed recently that I can lose the background sound with just the
voices coming thru. As soon as ball is drained and fed into shooter the
music returns. Don't see a pattern on when this happens.

An ideas???

Thanks
Brian

Brian,

I had the same problem with my T-Rex's movement. I reflowed the solder
on the relay board and that fixed it. I think the shaker motor will
take its toll on some of these solder connections. Hope it helps, Tom

<tomvd1@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Brian,
>
> I had the same problem with my T-Rex's movement. I reflowed the solder
> on the relay board and that fixed it. I think the shaker motor will
> take its toll on some of these solder connections. Hope it helps, Tom
>
> Amyotte wrote:
>> Anyone?
>>
>> Brian
>>
>> "Amyotte" <amyotte@personainternet.com> wrote in message
>> > Recently the T-Rex on my JP hardly moves at all side to side. During
>> > boot
>> > up diagnostics T-Rex will move about an inch and not find center. He
>> > can
>> > be on either side of center when this happens. In the diagnostics mode
>> > can move him side to side and the left, center and right switch are
>> > activated.
>> >
>> > I have his side to side feature turned off to play now.
>> >
>> > Also I noticed recently that I can lose the background sound with just
>> > the
>> > voices coming thru. As soon as ball is drained and fed into shooter
>> > the
>> > music returns. Don't see a pattern on when this happens.
>> >
>> > An ideas???
>> >

>> > Thanks
>> > Brian

Thanks Tom

Just tried your suggestion and no change.

It's as if the CPU is telling the relay to toggle the different directions
before any ground is covered.

Brian