Tell Me What You Think About My Build! Any Problems? ETC (Parts Coming)

illudami

Honorable
Jul 26, 2016
Hi! Im building my computer in a few weeks and i have some parts already here. Tell me what you think. if there are any problems feel free.
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (as im going to try streaming with a few of my friends and i mainly play csgo)
VGA/GPU: GTX 780 TI Reference (My friend lent/gifted this to me and i might stick around with this for a year or so until i can afford an upgrade)
Motherboard: MSI B350M (Any problems with the mini series? ive been using them on my amd apus and they seem fine)
RAM: DDR4 Klevv 2x4GB 2400mhz (i got this for very cheap as my friend sold it to me, and it just fits my budget)
PSU: Bequiet! Pure Power 10 500w (just bought this a week ago and is powering my old tower at the moment)
I like to dabble around with audio so i might get a DAC or a seperate audio output than the motherboard (if the motherboard has good enough quality i might not get it) feel free to leave some input!

WildCard999

Titan
You'll want to overclock that 1600/RAM as far as it will safely go as Ryzen benefits greatly from it. You should be able to get at least 3.6ghz on the CPU with the AMD Wraith cooler. For the RAM I would try to get above 2666mhz.

The stock audio on motherboards nowadays is pretty good, I'd try it first before investing into a card.

All in all it's a good build and should easily handle CSGO+Streaming fairly easily.

illudami

Honorable
Jul 26, 2016

Hey! im new to ram overclocking can you link me a thread or things i can read up on. im very new to overclocking in general

WildCard999

Titan
Well the RAM overclocking is done in the BIOS, the CPU you can use AMD Ryzen Master. As far as guides there are plenty of them out there (Google) but the basic's is raising the clock speed 100 mhz at a time and running a test such as Prime95. If it crashes then increase the voltage slightly and retest. As long as temps are within safe ranges then you can keep increasing the clock speed. I believe 1.4V is the max for the Ryzen 1600.
https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/ryzen-master