Tell Tom's Your Opinions to Earn Cash and Other Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012

Agreed, especially for those who don't have jobs yet, and need the money for a build log :(

Happy 4th of July to my [halfway around the world] neighbors in the U.S!

Hey I told Toms what I think, do I get a prize? Haha jk.

Odd - why would Are51 get thumbs down? I thumbed him up bringing him to -1, but now its back to -2?

Remember - have a safe one if you plan on celebrating!

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
[citation][nom]Chainzsaw[/nom]Hey I told Toms what I think, do I get a prize? Haha jk.Odd - why would Are51 get thumbs down? I thumbed him up bringing him to -1, but now its back to -2?Remember - have a safe one if you plan on celebrating![/citation]
It's cool, I got him back up to 0 =P

Shin-san

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2006
Depends on the rewards. I know some site with an auction house, and unless you spend an insane amount of time on the site, you won't be able to cash them in.

benikens

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
Essentially this article says, 'We will pay for opinions, American opinions' The internet is global yo bout time a website so concentrated on tech open up to outside countries a-bit more.

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]benikens[/nom]Essentially this article says, 'We will pay for opinions, American opinions' The internet is global yo bout time a website so concentrated on tech open up to outside countries a-bit more.[/citation]

They love our free stuff but hate us to the bone.

caparc

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2009
I don't know much but I've got an opinion about everything. If they were worth 2 cents each I'd be a billionaire.

juan83

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
[citation][nom]arlandi[/nom]what? only US Citizens? come on Tomshardware, there are people around the world reading you...[/citation]

shhhhhh... My comment was erased... i was complaining about that...

censored here? mmm....

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
You can have my opinions for free:-

1 - Kevin needs to learn to spell
2 - Jane should do a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition
3 - Wolfgang should stop posting long pieces, we aint here to read War & Peace

randomizer

Champion
[citation][nom]arlandi[/nom]what? only US Citizens? come on Tomshardware, there are people around the world reading you...[/citation]
Do you have any idea what sort of red tape would be required to run $10k contests internationally? In fact I'm surprised they haven't excluded Rhode Island this time (unless they forgot to mention it). Local red tape makes that a hell of a place to run contests as well.

_Cosmin_

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2006
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]^ Some hatefilled people out there...[/citation]

I think not. Comments are for topic and votes are to show if you agree with / find the comment usefull ... or not.
So yes, i should give him a negative one!
However because of this "special event" i understand and let him be... Others may think different.

Anyway for being an American does not mean that everyone must agree with him. This concept put your sorry lifes in danger in other countrys where you "enter-vine".
How about right of opinion? He is entitled to one, but if is not like yours... does it mean that they hate you?

stall3

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
I do not see a link to unsubscibe from all surveys. There's a link to sign up, which i followed, then reality set in and wouldn't you know, there's no link to unsubscribe from all future surveys. poop.

G

[citation][nom]stall3[/nom]I do not see a link to unsubscibe from all surveys. There's a link to sign up, which i followed, then reality set in and wouldn't you know, there's no link to unsubscribe from all future surveys. poop.[/citation]
Thanks for informing. I will have to create a new email and be spammed to hell with surveys.

Donsai

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
Has anyone tried this? I signed up and it is nothing like what I expected. I thought it would be surveys about technology-related topics.

Instead it's about life insurance, cold medicines, etc. The same crap that you get phone calls about in the middle of dinner.

I spent 20 minutes on a survey and got 200 points. Meaning $2.00. At that rate I'm making 6 bucks an hour on products I really don't care about. I advise you all to think carefully before signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.