[SOLVED] Temp reading of my GPU is outrageous confusing. help

Apr 4, 2021
In radeon amd software the reading says 75-85c as well as in task manager and the fans speed reading goes 3k and above and the power consumption goes 115 above when I adjusted the fans speed in armory asus and in the side panel of my case IS NOT EVEN WARM, it's cold!

but

when I adjusted the fans through radeon amd software, the readings goes down to 60-65c as well in task manager but the side panel of my case IS WARM to HOT.

WTH is going on?

Note that NEW WORLD game is running while im doing this test.

Any explanation? recommendations? suggestions?

Solution
It can keep up, problem is the readings are confusing. It only matters of what application I use to adjust the fan speed.
readings shows you chip temperature, whats confusing about it?
more watts chip draws, more heat it produces
faster fans speed = lower chip temperature, but produced heat does not change
fan moves that heat from your gpu to somewhere else
if its a blower gpu cooler, it will push it directly outside of your pc case
if its a dual/tripple fan, it will push it all around your pc case, where case airflow should take care of that heat comming from gpu
Apr 4, 2021
heat has to go somewhere
if your case airflow cant keep up, remove side panel? its cheapest option
otherwise tune up intake/exhaust case fans to move air faster in your pc

It can keep up, problem is the readings are confusing. It only matters of what application I use to adjust the fan speed.

What im trying to say is that, then the reading temp is high, I can feel the system unit is COLD!

but

when the reading temp is low, I can feel my system unit is HOT!

readings shows you chip temperature, whats confusing about it?
more watts chip draws, more heat it produces
faster fans speed = lower chip temperature, but produced heat does not change
fan moves that heat from your gpu to somewhere else
if its a blower gpu cooler, it will push it directly outside of your pc case
if its a dual/tripple fan, it will push it all around your pc case, where case airflow should take care of that heat comming from gpu

Solution