Question Temporary Internet files do not get deleted

Sep 7, 2023
I use the Windows 10 built- in cleaner or the disk cleanup.
I use Firefox 128.0
I don´t know what Admin rights I have.
It says there is 70 MB to clean up but after the cleaning the 70MB is not deleted

If you want Firefox not to remember your Internet data, go to Tools-Privacy & Security- scroll down to History- in the drop down menu to the right of "Firefox will", choose "Never Remember History". At least that is the case for the Waterfox version I use. In the past I played around with memory cache settings in Firefox "about:config" settings and found it didn't always work, I'm not sure why. I finally grew tired of Firefox data collection and went to Waterfox.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2023
If you want Firefox not to remember your Internet data, go to Tools-Privacy & Security- scroll down to History- in the drop down menu to the right of "Firefox will", choose "Never Remember History". At least that is the case for the Waterfox version I use. In the past I played around with memory cache settings in Firefox "about:config" settings and found it didn't always work, I'm not sure why. I finally grew tired of Firefox data collection and went to Waterfox.
Is there a difference between Firefox and Waterfox?