Question Texture problems in most games, please help!

Jul 26, 2021
Recently, I started getting missing textures while playing valorant. I've tried everything i could but the games seems to have these weird lines coming across it. I'm using a Lenovo Legion 5i, rtx 2060, i7 10700, 16gb ram, 1tb hdd, 256sdd. I am also using an external monitor 27inch, 144hz.
I have tried restarting my pc, changing hdmi cables, changing my in-game settings, updating the drivers, uninstalling the drivers, installing previous versions of the drivers and none of them have worked. I have not overclocked my cpu or gpu. I don't even know how to do that.
Here's a link of my gameplay that shows some of the missing textures.

At first it was only in Valorant so I assumed it had to do with the recent patch updates, but recently i noticed it affected all my other games such as genshin impact, rocket league, and csgo. My valorant's also installed in my ssd while the others are installed in the hdd.
https://medal.tv/clips/59479483/d1337ngIOkip

I have also noticed that the less graphically demanding the game is, the less the texture losses happen. I figured this out as when I'm in the practice range, or when I lower my graphic settings, it isn't as bad as when i said it too high. Although, my frames are still good so that's a positive.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jul 6, 2021
These are artifacts , they happen when the card is overclocked or when its dying or when its overheating. It can be a silly reason with a silly fix or a bad reason with a hard fix. Fingers crossed and praying for you my guy ❤️

Jul 26, 2021
These are artifacts , they happen when the card is overclocked or when its dying or when its overheating. It can be a silly reason with a silly fix or a bad reason with a hard fix. Fingers crossed and praying for you my guy ❤

Anything i can do to save it? I've never overclocked it and temps have always been great. The laptop's also relatively new as well :'(
Are these guaranteed to be artifacts?

Jul 6, 2021
Anything i can do to save it? I've never overclocked it and temps have always been great. The laptop's also relatively new as well :'(
Are these guaranteed to be artifacts?

They are artifacts yes , if its new and temps are fine then you have a faulty unit. RMA it as soon as possible. It's your right to ask for a new one since you already paid for it.