Question The computer turns on only after resetting the bios.

Oct 16, 2024
Hi everybody. Help me solve the problem. After turning off the computer, it stops turning on, but after I reset the bios using the button on the motherboard, it turns on normally, but after shutting down again without resetting the bios, it does not turn on. I tried to rearrange the RAM and update the BIOS, these actions did not help. After
I rearranged the RAM, the computer turned on, but again before the first shutdown. Asus rog matrix z790-e gaming wifi motherboard.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2024
включите полные характеристики системы с указанием марки и модели всех компонентов.

попробуйте выключить и снова включить питание.
посмотрите, позволит ли это системе загрузиться без задействования BIOS.
Processor - Intel i9 13900KF, motherboard - asus rog strix z790-e gaming wifi, operating system - Corsair with 2 tablets of 16 GB each. The power supply is silent, without recharging 12. The card type is palit 3080 ti gamerock.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2024
Yesterday it turned out that my computer does not turn on until I turn it off completely. I disconnect absolutely all the wires, press the power button a couple of times, and after powering the computer again, it turns on. I took out the RAM and moved it to other slots. I connected a purely keyboard, mouse and a 16-inch monitor — it turned on, and even turned it on a couple of times without de-energizing it again, but after 3 or 4 shutdowns it stopped turning on again.
The bios has been updated to the latest version. And if the computer is not de-energized and press the BIOS reset button, it turns on. But again, after switching off, it stops turning on.

Last edited: