The Great P4 saga - good reading!

G

Thanks Tom for an excellent series of articles about the new Intel P4. Your articles contain a teriffic mix of scientific method and good journalism. What comes through in your articles is your obvious love of the best technology and innovation.

Reading some of the posts in this forum I think people forget that all you are trying to do is investigate, review and report all the facts to your readers as soon as possible. Obviously as new information comes to light, you will report on that too. I, for one, can't wait for the next installment. Perhaps AMD will provide optimized code for further comparison.

Thanks,

Todd

Rop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have to agree with you. Though i do think Tom might have jumped to a conclusion on his second article.

I wish AMD to send Tom an optimized code of FlasK as well so we will finally see a comparison of what can be done code wise for each procesor.

Why do I use LINUX ? Cause its the BEST OS
Why do I use Windows? Cause its the BEST Nintendo..

G

I also agree tom may have jumped the gun a little but at least as soon as he was given the optimised version he published his results for all to see....

M

one of the first UK T-Bird users....

G

oh and sorry I forgot to add fair play to Intel for actually providing something constructive instead of just trying to discredit the site like they did with the P3 1.13 saga...

M

one of the first UK T-Bird users....