The Hottest Apps of 2011, Week 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous_user

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2010
"Everytome you install K-Lite, God kills a small, cute, baby bunny."

But on a serious note, I would opt for Combined Community Codec Pack or Shark007's Windows 7 Codecs instead. Or even forget about codecs altogether and just use VLC or SMPlayer.

slyphnier

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2008
foobar with DarkOne (http://tedgo.deviantart.com/art/DarkOne-v3-0-1-187628705) interface mode... beat any other audio player

i8cookiemonster

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2009
Finally a list of programs that I can identify with...last several lists have seemed rather lacking in the overall quality/usefulness of programs (with only one or two noteworthy programs). This one appears to be much better (although I'd personally choose GIMP over Paint.NET, as it is a solid, free alternative to Photoshop, and is more robust than Paint.NET). Also 3 browsers seem a little bit much for one list, but I don't know anyone that DOESN'T use a browser so I can't say they don't fit the 'Hot App' description...

damianrobertjones

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
App = Mobile phone
Application = Desktop, full OS software

Or should I finally accept that they are the very same thing? kind of like when we were ten and we shortened people's names?

G

Paint.NET is "ancient" ... ? It's only 6 months older than Firefox!

slyphnier

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2008
just for people haven't update yet VLC 1.1.8 released!
also another chrome update to 10.0.648.204

@snipergod87
you can use custom UI on vlc
there even wmp-like and itunes-like custom ^^

sudeshc

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2009
[citation][nom]damianrobertjones[/nom]App = Mobile phone Application = Desktop, full OS softwareOr should I finally accept that they are the very same thing? kind of like when we were ten and we shortened people's names?[/citation]
totally agree there's clear distinction or are they becoming one??

Daniel Smedegaard Buus

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2011
[citation][nom]mayankleoboy1[/nom]klite mega codec pack. THE complete collection of codecs[/citation]

No. You just stayed off the grid for a decade. What you want is ffdshow.

G

KMPlayer are the second best after CCCP, as for Codec i dont know why I prefer CCCP than Klite, some problems /w Klite when I watch some HD Jap animes, never /w CCCP :)VLC aren't recommended, as they occurs lag and have many glitches when I watch my HD Collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS