The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 342 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
...Does it come with a back plate? Also what noise of the H100i? A weird one or just the normal noise is too loud? The stock fans are always too loud, should have got SP120 QUITE editions, I got the performance....and No...not that bad of a sound at all..

No, the SP120 Quiet editions don't even move enough air to work on a radiator even at full speed. I own 2 of them.

You do not want the quiet editions for a radiator. They RUIN the performance. They make an h100i perform the same as a Hyper 212 EVO. It's sad how pathetic they are.

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador
Can't go wrong with the D-15, it's a fantastic cooler.

P2080104.png

P2080105.png

g-unit1111

Titan

Yup, that's why I ditched the Kraken X61 for a Noctua D14. Sure the D14 practically dwarfs the motherboard but I haven't had a single overheating issue since I got it.

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador
I was looking at an '06 F-150 right now. My dad had the 97-03(Maroon/Purple) and It is a major part of my childhood. Dunno where it is now, as we moved from Cali to Flagstaff in 08... I have an acute memory of spilling some drink(SoBe I think) in the front). Oh, the leaking stopped, so I assume it was just condensation from the A/C.