The Path of Blood offline?

It's been some weeks since the last time I've been able to load the
Path of Blood site.

Had it changed to a new URL? Or it's just offline for updating
purposes? Or my browser just got crazy?

help!

best,

Fabio "Sooner" Macedo
V:TES National Coordinator for Brazil
Giovanni Newsletter Editor
V for Vendetta on the big screen!
http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/

Fabio Sooner Macedo wrote:
> It's been some weeks since the last time I've been able to load the
> Path of Blood site.
>
> Had it changed to a new URL? Or it's just offline for updating
> purposes? Or my browser just got crazy?

I can get there just fine over the past few days.

Jeff

On 14 Apr 2005 11:48:51 -0700, jeffkuta@pacbell.net wrote:

>Fabio Sooner Macedo wrote:
>> It's been some weeks since the last time I've been able to load the
>> Path of Blood site.
>>
>> Had it changed to a new URL? Or it's just offline for updating
>> purposes? Or my browser just got crazy?
>
>I can get there just fine over the past few days.
>Jeff

So it seems there's something weird with my browser or firewall
settings.

many thanks!