the pop-up window on startup :(

I am using windows 98se. At startup there is a microsoft networking titled
window. There is my name there(which i have used when I was registering) and
wants a password. I did not set up anything like this and I want to get rid
of this pop up window. I did not enter any password click ok and than I can
be able to use applications. My question is how can I get rid of this
window? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

How to Prevent a Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows Me Logon Prompt at Startup:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=152104
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"mr right" <spam@yapmayin.com> wrote in message
> I am using windows 98se. At startup there is a microsoft networking titled
> window. There is my name there(which i have used when I was registering) and
> wants a password. I did not set up anything like this and I want to get rid
> of this pop up window. I did not enter any password click ok and than I can
> be able to use applications. My question is how can I get rid of this
> window? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Thanks a lot. It worked.
> How to Prevent a Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows Me Logon Prompt at
Startup:
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=152104
> --
> Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> "mr right" <spam@yapmayin.com> wrote in message
> > I am using windows 98se. At startup there is a microsoft networking
titled
> > window. There is my name there(which i have used when I was registering)
and
> > wants a password. I did not set up anything like this and I want to get
rid
> > of this pop up window. I did not enter any password click ok and than I
can
> > be able to use applications. My question is how can I get rid of this
> > window? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks.

Thanks. It worked.
> How to Prevent a Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows Me Logon Prompt at
Startup:
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=152104
> --
> Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> "mr right" <spam@yapmayin.com> wrote in message
> > I am using windows 98se. At startup there is a microsoft networking
titled
> > window. There is my name there(which i have used when I was registering)
and
> > wants a password. I did not set up anything like this and I want to get
rid
> > of this pop up window. I did not enter any password click ok and than I
can
> > be able to use applications. My question is how can I get rid of this
> > window? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks.

Glad to hear it.....twice. ;-)