The Tom's Hardware 2017 Gift Guide

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MASOUTH

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
I can't speak of the entirety of the Android environment but Samsung Galaxy has only had 1 generation (G6/Note 5) that went without expandable storage and they rolled that mistake back real quick.

mrmet15

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
@IINUYASHA74 - If a flash drive ned to be ried ot after dropping it in water, then it IS NOT waterproof...

Pailin

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
Don't expect to use a Steam Link with a steering wheel & pedals setup, although Steam sells 3rd party software that Claims it can be used in this manner, it simply does not have the processing power to enable this useage.

(I was trying to use it with a Thrustmaster T500 RS)

It needs 75% of it's CPU to process image data, and it needs significantly more than 25% for such an input device, and it gets that (has to as Windows does not play nice with incomplete USB data - BSOD etc) buy dropping Lots of frames.
- expect 5 - 15 fps issues.

Glad I did not pay much for my one...

Ne0Wolf7

Reputable
Jun 23, 2016
Hey, when I read this a few weeks ago there were fans on here that were described as very quiet. My fans are anything but, and I wanted to replace them with the one theys were, but they've disapeared. Can anyone remind me of what they were?

Status
Not open for further replies.