Then I get my GameShark....

....Shall I teach my Groudon Blizzard and my Spinda Hyper Beam? Or
shouldn't I? (my team can't come to the program NetBattle if I cheates)

The Blaziken Master wrote:

> ...Shall I teach my Groudon Blizzard and my Spinda Hyper Beam? Or
> shouldn't I? (my team can't come to the program NetBattle if I cheates)

Who cares? With a GameShark, you could probably make all the Groudons
and Hyperbeaming Spindas you want. If you're concerned about not being
able to use NetBattle, then don't do it.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
to be."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net