[SOLVED] There is no audio coming from my PC

Nov 5, 2019
About a day or two ago I removed my motherboard to clean it, as well as replace thermal paste. Typical upkeep. However, I've had this motherboard for about three years, for the first time I replaced the CMOS battery. I've since gone through the process of setting the date and time. To my dismay, upon opening spotify, audio was gone in the front and io panel in both usb and audio connections.

The USB connectors in both panels work for controllers, flash drives, etc. And I've fished out my old case and tested its hd audio front panel connector to no avail. I have no idea how to navigate BIOS on my particular board, it seems like an uncommon UI in looking up how to use it and commonly seeing a single different type. I suspect it's BIOS as I am very competent in the hardware aspect of computers. If anyone could find the time, could you bullet me some basic check points, inquire me further of specifics, and aid me with BIOS?

My motherboard is a 760gma-p34 (fx)

Solution
Ok so restart your computer, when the splash screen logo comes on tap delete button. This should open your bios screen. Once inside bios, go to exit menu. Find the reset computer to optimal settings and click on that save and restart. See if that helps at all.
Ok so restart your computer, when the splash screen logo comes on tap delete button. This should open your bios screen. Once inside bios, go to exit menu. Find the reset computer to optimal settings and click on that save and restart. See if that helps at all.

Solution