Thermaltake Announces View 37 Case With Gull-Wing Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpe1701

Honorable
Again I think you mean that you can mount gpus vertically with the 2 extra slots. If they were mounted horizontally it would mean they were laying flat like in a normal case.

modusoperandi00

Prominent
Jan 17, 2018
@JPE1701, look at the 5th picture. That's a GPU.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either, but I assume the kids these days go will for chicanery like this.

Giroro

Splendid
I like the window, but otherwise I don't understand this case at all. Why the riser to mount a single (dual-width) GPU sideways where it might block a CPU cooler? If it's to show off the GPU from a different angle... shouldn't that be part of the appeal of turning the top into a window in the first place?

Also make the case wide enough for a DVD drive without including at least the option to mount one. Far more people still use DVDs than open loop water cooling.
Overall it just seems like a bad use of space with a feature set that is fighting against its style.

It's too bad that the intake fans are utterly choked due to the minimal clearance between the front of the case and the blade face. That's going to make anything put inside this case run far hotter than necessary no matter if you fill the front up with fans or not.

It's a looker... but definitely lacks in several areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.