Thermaltake Makes Super-Green Core V51 Chassis With Riing Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black version is a nice looking case, but I'm not digging this lime green version. Kind of cheapens the case, in my opinion. But it's nice to see case manufacturers offer different colors. I would like to see case manufacturers offer different styling and colors of their case parts. For example; if I owned the Core V51 case, I'd like to be able to purchase a different color front and/or top piece. If I wanted a solid front piece without the drive bay cut-outs, I'd like to be able to purchase it. Not only sale us a case, but offer us a few different options to customize it to our liking, at least for the most popular cases.

I own the Phanteks Enthoo Pro in black, and I'd like to be able to purchase a front and top piece in a different color, possibly white, red, or silver. I'd also like to be able to purchase a solid front piece without the drive bay cut-outs. I don't mind the front input panel being there, but I could do without them 3 drive bays and would prefer to have the front mesh extend further upward for even more air-intake ability. By the way, the Enthoo Pro is a fine case! Love mine!

royalcrown

Distinguished
I don't mind it either, just be better contrast for the stuff inside thats green. It'd be awesome to have a matching gree MB tray and that black and green MB from Asus or Gigabyte.

Lutfij

Titan
TT have been heading downhill since their venture with BMW Designworks. The nomenclature of their products really need sprucing up as they are now going all over the place.

The green is meh, I agree that they should have opted for a grey tinted window instead of a toxic green pigmentation. Almost certainly reminds me of the UV/EL IDE and sata cables in the late 90's+early 2000's. Time travelling FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.