Mihai33

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012
Hello. I have a graphic issue with thief 3. First here is my computer details. Windows 7 32-bit; Pentium 4 3ghz; Ati Radeon HD 4730 with 512 MB GDDR5; 2 GB system memory. I used catalyst 9.12 then I tried catalyst 10.12 but nothing changed. The problem: I see some light distortion on lighted walls. It only apears when I am at distance. When I come closer the distortion disapears. What are the latest drivers that work well ?

Mihai33

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012

Here's a photo with the issue. It doesn't seem to be because of the settings. All of them are on max quality
http://www.mypicx.com/03042012/thief_3_graphic_issue/

Mihai33

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012
New info: When I'm far away from that wall everything looks ok, when I come closer, the problem apears and when I am very close it disapears again ! Very strange. And it only apears on that kind of wall, that you see affected in the photo. On walls made of bricks or stone everything's ok. Those rainbow bands are not stationary, when I move the mouse the bands are flickering and moving. It really looks horrible but at least they aren't everywhere. However something doesn't work corectly.

TRENDING THREADS