Thinking of migrating from V3 to V4?

For those of you who are interested in VGAP4 but not sure where to
start, here is a web page written specifically from the viewpoint of
VGAP3 players.

www-furfur-demon~co~uk/geop / vgap4newstuff-htm

Sorry about the anti-spam mangling, I'm sure you can figure it out. Hope
you find it helpful.

In retrospect, this subject line sounds like a scam. "Send my company
$20 and we will upgrade your Reg code to work for V4... " - hey, it
might just work... I bet if I sent it to 10 million email addresses I'd
get money from folk who didn't even know what VGAP was, but just figured
it was a good deal.

KlingonKommand wrote:
> For those of you who are interested in VGAP4 but not sure where to
> start, here is a web page written specifically from the viewpoint of
> VGAP3 players.
>
> www-furfur-demon~co~uk/geop / vgap4newstuff-htm
>
> Sorry about the anti-spam mangling, I'm sure you can figure it out. Hope
> you find it helpful.

You are childish / silly / paranoid / ill-advised (pick any two).

If you do not want people to open the website, simply do not post the URL.

> From: KlingonKommand <Paul@nurk.fnord>

Next time, you should mangle the 'Newsgroups:' line as well to make sure
nobody can find you.

> I bet if I sent it to 10 million email addresses I'd
> get money from folk who didn't even know what VGAP was, but just figured
> it was a good deal.

This is best left uncommented.

Stefan, with intact header lines as ever

Op 2005-04-03, Stefan Reuther schreef <stefan.news@arcor.de>:
> If you do not want people to open the website, simply do not post the URL.
>
>> From: KlingonKommand <Paul@nurk.fnord>
>
> Next time, you should mangle the 'Newsgroups:' line as well to make sure
> nobody can find you.

Agreed. But he gets bonus points for the following line in his header:

;)

"The question of whether computers can think is like the question of
whether submarines can swim." - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra