This is Lepa's First CPU Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefoxx04

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
How is it niche market? It looks great, fits modern sockets, has a fan that appears to be well thought out and the price is right.

That said, it has nothing that other go to coolers already have. Price usually determines what cooler I purchase

alextheblue

Distinguished
That said, it has nothing that other go to coolers already have. Price usually determines what cooler I purchase
No offense but... how do you know that? Have you measured noise levels? Have you benched it? Looks don't tell you much. Price is a factor, but if it's your primary factor, keep in mind that you often get what you pay for.

Looks like a small version of the Hyper 212.
They actually look like they're the same size. Same size fan, same height, roughly the same weight... I didn't look at the other dimensions but at a glance I'd say they're comparable. The Hyper 212 Evo is a good all-around HSF for ~$35. With that being said this LEPA unit does have a BOL bearing so it could very potentially cool better while producing the same or less noise. I hope it can outperform the 212 Evo for only a few dollars more. It might be a nice middle ground between that and something high-tier like a Noctua unit.

rishiswaz

Honorable
Mar 10, 2012
If you have a windowed side panel and spent a lot of time getting everything looking nice and tidy for a clean look and you throw an abomination of an air cooler on there it really kills the vibe. I love Phanteks for their performance, product range, and looks. This one doesn't look too bad but I would want to see it perform against the Xigmatec Night Hawk, another one that I feel performs well and looks great

lon3volf

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
Is there a review on this cooler yet?
Right now this is in same price range as hyper 212 evo. It also has 3 modes maxing it at 2200 rpm with 112 CFM at 23 dBA per specifications. This is way better than hyper 212 evo....

lon3volf

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
Is there a review on this cooler yet?
Right now this is in same price range as hyper 212 evo. It also has 3 modes maxing it at 2200 rpm with 112 CFM at 23 dBA per specifications. This is way better than hyper 212 evo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS