This is McDonald's McGuide to Getting on McWi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I'd rather not patronize a restaurant that serves ground hog balls.

[citation][nom]Gamer-girl[/nom]Windows 7 is so easy they don't need to print instructions?[/citation]

Remember, they have to include instructions for people who don't know how to use their computers. Probably not your average Tom's member.

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
First off I'm surprised it is not in Spanish too. With said, Wal-Mart and McDonald's patrons are basically the same group of people (Obama voters) and I doubt half of them could even read the instructions.

roleki

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
[citation][nom]ReggieRay[/nom]First off I'm surprised it is not in Spanish too. With said, Wal-Mart and McDonald's patrons are basically the same group of people (Obama voters) and I doubt half of them could even read the instructions.[/citation]
And you nutjobs say liberals are the elitists.

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
An under-informed Windows 7 user may think that their laptop won't work with McWifi. How long has it been since Windows 7's release (rhetorical; the answer is about 2 years), and why is it that the guide only offers instructions for Vista users?

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
[citation][nom]ReggieRay[/nom]First off I'm surprised it is not in Spanish too. With said, Wal-Mart and McDonald's patrons are basically the same group of people (Obama voters) and I doubt half of them could even read the instructions.[/citation]

How does it feel to be a jackass bigot?

99.9% of people will be able to connect as easy with the mac. Who uses a static IP or custom DNS server on their laptop's wifi network controller.

And for Toms site, really, I have to click on the picture to enlarge, which just opens it again in a page and then clicking that opens it in a new window, not even sized to the picture or anything. all Tom's photo enlarges are like that, and its the stupidest design for an enlarge.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]getochkn[/nom]And for Toms site, really, I have to click on the picture to enlarge, which just opens it again in a page and then clicking that opens it in a new window, not even sized to the picture or anything. all Tom's photo enlarges are like that, and its the stupidest design for an enlarge.[/citation]

Couldn't agree more...

redhotbd

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011

lmao, this is maybe the 3rd shot I've seen this guy take on a political standpoint, what's a matter RayRay, why you always be hatin'?

mchuf

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
Kind of funny they have Mac instructions. Unless McDonalds has become an elitest and overpriced brand, Mac users will never be seen there.

RazberyBandit

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008
[citation][nom]RedHotBD[/nom]lmao, this is maybe the 3rd shot I've seen this guy take on a political standpoint, what's a matter RayRay, why you always be hatin'?[/citation]
3rd? It's been WAY more than that... Most people seem to have learned to just ignore him, though.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Putting restaurants in quotation marks is really unnessecary. Furthermore, the coffee at McDonald's is great (at any rate, better than the food)! I prefer it to Tim Horton's in Canada. They even added a lot of products to their selection lately.

I'm not defending McDonald's, I'm just a coffee enthusiast! ;)

f-gomes

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2008

Wow, you admit to have voted for Bush. I admire your courage.

f-14

Distinguished
the Mac OS X instructions look downright straightforward and simple. More time for Apple users to enjoy their Big "Mac", I suppose.
connect to mickeydees wifi at local university with your mac and watch your battery get bricked and your p/w's stolen along with all your cc info.
yep, i'm lovin it!

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
[citation][nom]f-gomes[/nom]Wow, you admit to have voted for Bush. I admire your courage.[/citation]

Actually although I'm sure he did vote for Bush, he actually admitted to casting a vote for Sarah Palin, which is even scarier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS