This New PC Case Turns Your Tower Into Seashell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatharian

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
That's scaled down and cheaper Lian-Li Memorial Case. It's a knock-off from their own earlier product, for which they charged 700 bucks, claiming that there will never be anything like that. Lame.

TopGun

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Since when is a seashell cool? What's next...a butterfly or pony shaped case? Does it come in pink?

Different shaped case is a good idea, but I'd want a tough or cool-looking one...not a seashell.

dalta centauri

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
[citation][nom]TopGun[/nom]Since when is a seashell cool? What's next...a butterfly or pony shaped case? Does it come in pink?Different shaped case is a good idea, but I'd want a tough or cool-looking one...not a seashell.[/citation]
Specifically for someone like me who enjoys the sea. You'd be surprised how popular this would be for both genders, and I'm surprised you couldn't even give an example of your tough looking case.
For someone who grew up by the water all his life I enjoy this case.

vafik

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2011
[citation][nom]dalta centauri[/nom]Specifically for someone like me who enjoys the sea. You'd be surprised how popular this would be for both genders, and I'm surprised you couldn't even give an example of your tough looking case.For someone who grew up by the water all his life I enjoy this case.[/citation]
Ok so yeah maybe a few guys out there would find this case cool. It is a nice concept, but..................it's still a Sea Shell.

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
[citation][nom]Vatharian[/nom]That's scaled down and cheaper Lian-Li Memorial Case. It's a knock-off from their own earlier product, for which they charged 700 bucks, claiming that there will never be anything like that. Lame.[/citation]

Yeah, but according to the reviews people didn't mind the case, but thought it could be a bit smaller, cheaper, and have a few more features. Oh look what lian li just did, listened to customer advice.

Eh, not particularly my cup of tea. I also couldn't see spending more than $70 on any case. For $70 you can get a case with plenty of room for expansion, solid build quality and abundant air flow.

I could see getting a $200 if I liked to stick with a look. But I generally like to refresh my case when I build a new computer. I just get tired of looking at the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS