Build Advice Thoughts and Suggestions?

Feb 1, 2019
I think I have a decent system build but it's my first, and I don't want to screw it up, so I thought I would check here first. I'll just put the important components on the part list:

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/wx34zY

My main concerns currently are;
If the CPU will pair well with the graphics card performance wise
If I should consider the 2600X rather than the 2600 (bearing in mind I plan to overclock eventually)
And if I should consider an AMD graphics card since more monitors have free-sync

Also if you spot any other glaring issues that I may have missed please let me know, cheers

Your build looks nice to me. If you can swing it, I would prefer a 500 GB SSD, even if you have to drop down to MX500 or WD Blue. HDD's, SSD's (sata and NVMe) all work better when they have plenty of empty space and the SSD's will have a potentially longer lifespan.

Feb 1, 2019
Your build looks nice to me. If you can swing it, I would prefer a 500 GB SSD, even if you have to drop down to MX500 or WD Blue. HDD's, SSD's (sata and NVMe) all work better when they have plenty of empty space and the SSD's will have a potentially longer lifespan.
Yeah looking at it, it's only an extra $30 to double capacity (still Samsung EVO), so yeah why not, thanks for pointing that out, I wouldn't have thought of that

Reactions: Bearmann