Question Tie gpu fan speed to a program

WakeUpDeadPCs

Reputable
Jan 18, 2020
Basically when im running a certain program i want my gpu fans to go 100% if even when the program is just open and not running 100% fan speed is still ok,I haven't changed the stock fan curve in MSi Afterburner, basically what i need is a fan curve that activates/takes priority specifically when this program is open, gaming usually has my gpu at 100% and fans go about 100% with stock curve.

But this program i use does not get my gpu to 100% usage usually around 50-80% however I'd like my fans to be at 100% for its duration especially since im usually not near the PC instead of having to manually 100% fans in afterburner then back to auto everytime i open and close the program, It would also be useful as I can hear the gpu fans when im not in the room and if I cant hear the fans it means the program is done and the gpu is back to idle.

TL;DR
I want a custom fan curve that only activates/overrides/takes priority over stock default fan curve when I have a specific program open without changing the stock fan curve (only when the program is running is probably too much to ask for) .
And when i close the program the stock fan curve automatically is set back.

WakeUpDeadPCs

Reputable
Jan 18, 2020
im struggling to figure out a way to make it work how i wan, if i could just tie it to the memory controller or bus load, if i could make a simple if then program but i would need it to access the gpu data like gpu-z, sigh i need an AI program