[SOLVED] Tilt Mouse Wheel to Scroll Vertically

Tatoline

Reputable
Apr 12, 2020
I could scroll vertically on anywhere by tilting my mouse wheel on my laptop. Like two finger scrolling on touchpad. But I switch a desktop computer last week and I cannot scroll vertically by tilting wheel to left or right with the same mouse on this computer.

I configure left tilt to up arrow and right tilt to down arrow, but it is not same because it changes cursors position (for example writing).

Then I configure left tilt to "scroll up" and right tilt to "scroll down" like scrolling wheel, but it wasn't do the job either: It just go up for one time although I hold left tilt.
image.png

I did not do any special settings for this feature. Although settings are the same, I could scroll like two finger gesture on touchpad. I think it was about touchpad's driver or something. But how can I replace this feature to scroll vertically with tilting mouse wheel?

[OS = Windows 10] - - added by moderator

Solution
Standard feature on most mice that have a scroll-wheel:

On an empty part of a web-page, press-click mouse wheel. You should see circle with two arrows on the screen to remind you you're mouse is in autoscroll mode. Now just move mouse up and down and page will scroll accordingly.

To cancel autoscroll mode, just press-click mouse wheel again.

Tatoline

Reputable
Apr 12, 2020
Of course it works but I have to turn the wheel continuously to continue to scroll. But I could tilt and just hold to continue to scroll on my laptop. So I just wanted to learn if there is a method to configure it on my desktop computer as well

Standard feature on most mice that have a scroll-wheel:

On an empty part of a web-page, press-click mouse wheel. You should see circle with two arrows on the screen to remind you you're mouse is in autoscroll mode. Now just move mouse up and down and page will scroll accordingly.

To cancel autoscroll mode, just press-click mouse wheel again.

Solution