Time To Update Your Drivers: Nvidia Game Ready Driver 372.54 Available Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillynilly

Reputable
Jan 6, 2016
Don't update for NMS! Wait for the Steam sale to buy that turd. SOOOOO boring. Man I wanted to love this game and just don't. Hope the mods help it some or there is some DLC update to make it interesting. $60 for 20 hours of gameplay for me (since it is so repetitive - I feel like I'm back on World of WarCrack.)

Yes, because a two click process and about two minutes is such a nightmare to deal with. PC gaming is not for the attention-deficit people. I have both a gaming PC and PS4. If I care more about graphics in a game, I buy it for the PC and run it on my 2K monitor (like most racing sims and shooters). If a game isn't so critical to me on raw high resolution graphic details like FO4, I buy it for the PS4 and enjoy 1080p.

PC graphics > PS4 graphics

NightHaveN

Reputable
Dec 19, 2015
Have been looking on the Internet for a review of that Vulkan over DX11, and there are no reviews around.

And looking to the official forums looks like this driver is a bust. Still people with high DPC lag, and GeForce Experience update problems, and newer ones like GSync issues and crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.