can i power the TINHiFi T2 Plus

B089ZZ6PXW

off my schiit audio magnius with out blowing them if so would low gain be just
right

id like some good iem's for good listening an decent noise blockage as when
someones got the tv going my m570 over ears let to much sound throw

an even if these only blocked 10 - 15dbs that would be great

or would i need a less powerful headphone deskamp

if so for under 200$ what would be best suited ?

or would getting these Fiio UTWS3 Over Hook True Wireless Bluetooth Receiver

iems

an just connecting to my pc bluetooth when needed be the best ?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 362816

Schiit Magni or Monoprice liquid spark are good lower end amps.

I have a pretty beefy headphone amp emotiv, That being said you shouldn't blow anything if you use low gain and be carful on the dial.

can i power the TINHiFi T2 Plus

B089ZZ6PXW

off my schiit audio magnius with out blowing them if so would low gain be just
right

id like some good iem's for good listening an decent noise blockage as when
someones got the tv going my m570 over ears let to much sound throw

an even if these only blocked 10 - 15dbs that would be great

or would i need a less powerful headphone deskamp

if so for under 200$ what would be best suited ?

or would getting these Fiio UTWS3 Over Hook True Wireless Bluetooth Receiver

iems

an just connecting to my pc bluetooth when needed be the best ?

You don't need an amp for those at all, just use the onboard audio, it will be more than good enough to run them and you will not notice any difference at all with that as with using an amp. Now if you were pairing them with a higher end external DAC that would be fine, but just for use with an amp, don't. You won't get any sound improvement with just an amp with many IEMs since any onboard soundcard can produce enough power to use them with. Not enough to matter at least, those are good IEMs but not what I would call super detailed that would work well with a DAC/AMP combo.

The bluetooth adapters are good quality, but only if you really want to have them be wireless. Really for the cost of the IEMs and the adapter I would just buy a set of $100 wireless buds in the first place. And if you are buying a $50 IEM and want to spend $200 on a new amp for that, that just does not make any sense at all, I would just buy higher end IEMs. Tin Hifi P1, something from Moondrop.

Last edited:

DREDKNOT_2077

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017
You don't need an amp for those at all, just use the onboard audio, it will be more than good enough to run them and you will not notice any difference at all with that as with using an amp. Now if you were pairing them with a higher end external DAC that would be fine, but just for use with an amp, don't. You won't get any sound improvement with just an amp with many IEMs since any onboard soundcard can produce enough power to use them with. Not enough to matter at least, those are good IEMs but not what I would call super detailed that would work well with a DAC/AMP combo.

The bluetooth adapters are good quality, but only if you really want to have them be wireless. Really for the cost of the IEMs and the adapter I would just buy a set of $100 wireless buds in the first place. And if you are buying a $50 IEM and want to spend $200 on a new amp for that, that just does not make any sense at all, I would just buy higher end IEMs. Tin Hifi P1, something from Moondrop.
thanks for that