Giveaway! Tom's Hardware Community: It's Hammer Time!

AllenTheAlien

Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 1, 2019
Not all hammers are built to last -- just ask Thor. However, once in a thousand generations, the world finds one hammer to rule them all. And most hammers don’t even come preloaded with screwdrivers. How lazy is that?

It's hammer time once more!

You may find yourself deemed worthy of wielding one of the infamous (and extremely useful!) Tom’s Hardware hammers. Three winners will be chosen at random from the replies to this article thread during the course of the event.

If you’re wondering what kind of comment to add, well with E3 in mind, what games are you most looking forward to playing? Which studios held your favorite event?

Entering the contest is super simple:

• Leave a comment in the forum post for this article (only comments in this post are eligible).
  • After the deadline to enter, we’ll randomly select 3 winners.
  • Post your response in the forums before 11:59 PM ET on Friday, July 5, 2019!
If you’re a winner, we'll reach out to you via private message on our forums for your shipping information. If you don't reply to our message with your shipping address by June 28, we'll move on to the next winner, so keep an eye on your inbox!

If you’re reading this, the contest has begun!

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2019
I'm a bit dissapointed about navi. AMD has not showed what they are going to do with vega gpus and at what price are they going to start to sell them.

• I've been a huge fan of the Tycoon games, and whilst I both love and hate Planet Coaster (incredible game, poorly optimised). But Planet Zoo will be immense i'm sure.
  • As a keen flight simmer I'm also looking forward to the unveil of the new MSFX.
  • Unpopular opinion but I am not a Halo fan at all, so I will be completely skipping over the latest Halo installment.
  • Borderlands 3 and Doom will always be a great laugh.
  • That and i guess I'll have a nosey around Cyberpunk 2077.
  • That and I'll leap on anything Star Wars related. So Fallen Order will definitely be on my list.
  • And as usual, I can't wait to see what the latest FIFA has in store, I wonder if it's more football?! :cautious:

Last edited:

hayroe

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010
I love hammers, but I sure miss MC Hammer....
As far as PC-related content, I'm eager to see the new Ryzen 3 3900X and 3950X, one of them just might be my first non-Intel CPU in a very long time.

NamelessBryan

Reputable
Nov 27, 2014
“Post your response in the forums before 11:59 PM ET on Friday, July 5, 2019!”

Also: “If you don't reply to our message with your shipping address by June 28, we'll move on to the next winner, so keep an eye on your inbox!”

Tough, but fair. (Fingers crossed sassy and/or unsolicited QA submissions will be counted.)

BiggWigg92

Prominent
Jun 23, 2017
I'd like to pose a question: Who and what are your favorite hammers and hammer wielders?

Back to the thread though, I'm excited about many games but have to say I need to upgrade my hardware first. Due to budget limitations I've been getting most of my games through Humblebundle.com's monthly subscription. However I'm planning on splurging on a new AMD rig once I get done with my first semester back at school. And my first game for my first AMD Rig? Likely going to be StarField from Bethesda's new series.

Jun 12, 2019
That hanger is really cool. So are the hats though (and in the perfect color combination at that).

E3, hmmm.
Cyberpunk is probably the most exciting for me, but Doom Eternal looks epic as well.
I'm curious about the Avengers game, and I don't share the "not my Avengers" crap that's floating around. If I thought like that, the MCU would be "not my Marvel". :S

As for events, minus the disturbingly creepy obsession everyone has for him, I think Keanu Reeves introduction of CP2077 was cool. As someone who owns Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey on VHS, I can't help but be happy for his success.

mrubly

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2010
Cyberpunk 2077 looks awesome, especially with Neo, er I mean Keanu Reaves... I'm also excited about the new Halo, yet have my doubts as it's still not a Bungie production. Speaking of Bungie, Destiny 2's FTP and the new model for expansions have me excited.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS