Tom's Hardware Giveaway - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
I love the community here at Tom's I know that if I have a question about something tech related that I can get great feedback here. I also love helping people out whenever I can so that they can have a smooth tech purchase, smooth build process, etc. And it is also a great site to keep up on tech news, which I also really enjoy.

StefanoN

Reputable
May 19, 2015
This site always has interesting and useful information. I love coming here to see what articles they have that look interesting.

koudou

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2012
Some of the best reviews of tech and computer hardware this side of the internet. The reviews are well thought out, well tested, and from what I can tell, relatively free of bias. The comparison threads especially give me a good reference to point things out to my less technically inclined friends, while giving the in depth coverage that I want. It's got a little something for everybody, and a community that's Paterson about these things as much as I am helps me to stick around for hopefully, may years to come.

uzairo89

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2010
I love the detailed reviews you guys do because of which I consider your recommendations a lot. Hell, my entire PC is built on your monthly recommendations of CPU, SSD, Mobo and GPU and then there is the amazing forum. Help with all sorts of builds, advice on overclocking as well as game performance testimonials. What more can you ask for!

G

Why I Love Tom's Hardware (TH)... I had been building/modding PCs every couple of years since 1997 up until 2010... but due to health issues and budget constraints, I had to lay low on this until the Fall of 2014. During that 4-year hiatus, TH provided me with (as well as numerous readers) with invaluable PC hardware news, updates and what was forthcoming.

When the timing was right, budget in-hand and after seeing numerous and thorough PC hardware reviews (and) members inputs on those reviews, I pulled the trigger and built MY "dream machine" in the Fall of 2014.

Everything in my rig worked right out of the box and is still purring along like day one, if not better... Even though I have the technical knowledge of the "how to", without TH, I don't think I would not have made the sound hardware purchasing decisions I did and have the PC that I have today.

Thanks TH and keep up the good work!

MontellanoFer

Reputable
May 12, 2015
I love this site because is one of my trusted sources when it comes to info related to PCs and its surroundings... Keep the good work!

redwolf2013

Reputable
May 18, 2015
Simply put, one of the better hardware sites on the net. I've learned a lot from following Tomshardware and everything ya'll do. Thanks for it all.

BigHungryJoe

Reputable
May 19, 2015
Because they gave me a copy of The Witcher 3? :D

Well, worth a shot. But really, because it allows me to live vicariously through reading the system builder marathon. Love that stuff.

daniel_blacke

Reputable
Feb 1, 2015
I love Tom'sHardware because I found this site as a complete and utter computer noob. I have been lurking the site since I joined, reading, learning, even going so far as to advise others a bit with what I understand, and now I'm a bonafide neophyte, who almost knows something.

Sep 29, 2013
Trying to find a good site with useful information isn't always that easy. When I stumbled upon Tom's Hardware several years back, I knew that I had not just found a site with excellent information, I found a resource. And that is why i love Tom's hardware.

I love Tom's Hardware simply because it's one of the friendliest tech communities I've found, and it makes me feel good to be able to share my knowledge with others. (...without even having to actually interact with them!)

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
I love it because is the first tech site i ever stumbled upon and ease of access to articles and detailed benchmarking.

But nobody tells why they hate Tom`s . For instance not even to this day Tom`s doesn`t have a good picture view plug-in, you have to click several times to be able to see a picture. Can`t you hire a good programmer to make it 1 click Lightbox or something ...

The Wah

Reputable
Jun 23, 2014
Hi Guys

I love Tom's Hardware because the news is about the tech stuff that matters. Great reviews and articles, well written and well thought out!
There is no equivalent on this big hunk of a rock down south called Australia! (Let alone anywhere else!!!)

It is a great resource for troubleshooting computer problems as well, you quite often find someone who has had the same problem, and someone who has got a fix.

The Witcher 3 or not, keep up the good work guys!

roxton

Honorable
May 20, 2015
I find the most comprehensive reviews and the most independent comparisons here. :) Here I what I love about Tom's Hardware!

Tripfy

Reputable
May 14, 2015
I love Tom's hardware for technicly unmatched info that they provide it's community with, it's my favorite tech site.
Thanks all

Wlither

Reputable
Apr 7, 2015
This is why I love Tom's Hardware:

Everyone in the community of Tom's Hardware is extremely helpful and kind. If you don't get certain things or are new to computers and need help, they help you, not laugh at you because you don't know anything. I also love Tom's Hardware because it is the only Tech Forum where I can find useful information like if a certain graphics card is better than another. During my experience here, they helped me solve some issues with my pc and browsing the forums gave me information about many parts of the computer as I am still getting into the computer world. This giveaway is only one of many examples of why people at the Tom's Hardware community are very awesome and kind people.