Tom's Hardware League of Legends Player Intro Thread

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Hey there Tom's users!

Tom's has a big contingent of League of Legends players running to and fro, and we thought it'd probably be a good idea to provide a single thread as a springboard for players to exchange usernames and match-up in-game for some friendly challenges. Say a quick hello here and post your username if you are down for ganking each other's champions!

-JP

zeek the geek

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
NA, WhoIsThatPokèmon, I'm a veteran pro player since 2008. I focus only on dominion now, as the game are more quick paced which is great for a more than full time student with other organizational activities and a job. When I had more time I was near the on top leader-boards in 2010 for solo que which was before my name change in 2012. I will only play dominion anymore, do not add me if you're only looking to play summoner's rift or Twisted Tree line. ARAM is fine.

Cheers,
Zeek

We should remedy that! Preferred position/role?

Anyone else, decent player here, do not expect me to ADC though, unless you are a kickass support!
Username : Novuake (EU West)

PS : Love me some new Sejuani!

DragonFalse

Distinguished
May 30, 2010
I've been playing this game for years, the one game I will never leave :)
Add me in EUW (my main): zG Dragon, EUNE: zG Dragon and NA: DragonFalse

jungle71

Honorable
Mar 6, 2013
if any of you guys wana set up a "Tom hardware team!" let me know am down for it! who knows we might win the championship if we practice enough

Tomes

Honorable
Jul 25, 2012

NA or EU?

I'm NA, summoner names: 'Somebody not you' (main) and 'Ttomes' (smurf) ...add away! lol

wizmander

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
It'd be pretty sick if we could set up a 5v5 team from this - IGN: wizmander I play pretty much every role, depending on my mood.