Tom's Hardware Member System Gallery

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aah, offtopic, Sorry Bro, was just defending the 'you don't own a bike' comment :p

and you mean this? Photobucket moved all my pics into a folder (how kind) and broke the links, gutted especially as my Psycho Rider build log was looking so swish hehe
05072010294.jpg

05072010291.jpg

:p
good times hehe
Moto

Lutfij

Titan
^ i remember that build - nice of ya techmo! tha was a nice mod though, but after that ALL i can think of are pc's featured on MDPC.com :D - i mean the extent to which people now mod their systems... :/

but here are some pics of a mod i did - back in 2008

specs:
Intel DG965RY
Intel E4300 @ stock
Thermaltake Big Typhoon cpu cooler
2GB DDR2 Transcend 800+ Mhz aXeram (OC'ing ram)
250GB 7200RPM Seagate HDD slim drive
ODD - dunno
XFX 8600GT 256MB DDR3 Fatal1ty Passive cooled edition
Cheapo Chinese case i had from 2004
Thermaltake TR2 420W PSU
Samsung 732n plus lcd moitor @ 1024x768 - on winXP

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

and yes i was a fan of ATB* and was a dj at one time :p

and this is what the Armor Jr had :)

same thing as above specs but with:

Pentium D915
XFX 7600GT
Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Soundcard

IMG_0072.jpg

I hope I'm not breaking techmo's rules either :/

Wow! I googled mdpc.com, one of the first results said 'million dollar pc, the worlds most beautiful computers'
I'm (Pleasantly) shocked to think you can associate my meddling with the stuff on there, and I appreciate the honour :)
I will nominate the new one on there though seeing as I now know the site exists :)
maybe it WILL be the next MDPC hehe,
second white case I've seen lately, its growing on me :)
good job man
Moto

Lutfij

Titan
I'm (Pleasantly) shocked to think you can associate my meddling with the stuff on there, and I appreciate the honour
well, the thought of modding a rig at least :p

second white case I've seen lately, its growing on me
where? on mdpc.com ?

apparently, the sweeds seem to have ALOT of time on their hands - and they can sleeve, mod and what-not for the sake of keeping warm :lol:

Dang, that OrangJuice guy. I don't really like all the parts he selected. But he sure is modding and sleeving pretty well. Looks really clean, sucks I would probably never have the dedication to keep the upkeep on water cooling.

fslateef

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
Greetings, I saw some great machines and want to share mine now. My rig; used mostly for gaming, multimedia and development:

Pic:
SAM_0851.jpg

Specs:

Motherboard - GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU - Phenom II X6 1090T CPU 3.7GHz, CPU-NB 2.6GHz, HT 2GHz and CPU VCORE 1.38v; Cooler is: Coolermaster V6GT CPU cooler
RAM - 4 x 2GB G.Skill 1600MHz DDR3 7-8-7-24 @1.6v
GPU - Asus Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5
Storage - 500GB WD 7200rpm (16MB cache) and 1TB WD 5400rpm (64MB cache)
Case - Coolermaster CM-690 II Advanced
PSU - Thermaltake XT-775W

Thanks

fslateef

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011

I spent some time on cable management but still can't do much for them as they are quite long and there isn't much space behind my motherboard and back cover of casing :(

Haha Saint, but I don't have a job or any source of income (I am a minor). I do have the money earned from my website. You know the guide I'm always posting
http://www.squidoo.com/electronicandmore
It earns me about an average of $20-99 a month, but sometimes I end up using it since I need food and sometimes don't have the cash. I try to save all of it though. If you have anything you want to buy, if it's on my website, it'd be awesome if you bought it from it. It's fulfilled by Amazon and sold by Amazon. A lot of the time people think I'm selling it, but really I'm not.

TRENDING THREADS