Tom's Hardware PC Gaming Tutorial Contest!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie0

Reputable
Apr 15, 2015
from the list of games, feeling bad, there are some I have just googled. Trailer looks nice. gonna buy one. especially Dark Souls

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

crap am i still able to submit? i heard end of june i figured i could get the upload done today

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador

Haha same here.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
had some computer issues when i started and a complete redo as i figured talking in post would be more difficult than talking live... 2 parts are uploaded with 6 more to go...

just found out my cpus heat sync fan is on backwards, too because of course i would make that mistake when cleaning it at 6 in the morning after being awake for 2 days...

today's going to be a long day

10:41am
and now the upload of one of the videos probably failed...

AndrewFreedman

Editor
Editor
Oct 3, 2014
We have chosen five winners and reached out to them. Once they have all confirmed, we'll be able to announce!

If you haven't posted yet, we still encourage you to do so, as your tutorials help the community whether or not they're posted as part of a contest!

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
damn, if only rendering and uploading was faster... oh well... next time you do something like this can you put exact dates down so people know when the deadline is? the way its worded makes it sound like the end of june was the deadline instead of june 29 and decided on the 30th.

AndrewFreedman

Editor
Editor
Oct 3, 2014
Congratulations to our June winners: Milkshake1997, AssumingUnicorn, burribob, RAZER Gamer and chimera201! They have all claimed their prizes and we hope to get them out soon! Congratulations to them!

A big thank you to everyone who entered and helped their community with resources and tutorials!

Status
Not open for further replies.