Tom's Hardware Steam Giveaway - Hover Junkers!

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
General Info on How To Enter

• ■ These giveaways now span 2 full weeks instead of 1. This means there's more time for you to enter!
    ■ There are now two ways to enter to win! Each person can only win once.

• 1. Enter the raffle via the gleam widget. All we ask for there is a name and a contact email. There will only ever be 1 copy of the game up for grabs with this method.

2. Take part in the discussion in this thread! A discussion prompt will be provided each time. Just answer the prompt to be eligible to win! Eligible participants will be randomly selected to receive a copy of the game.
[widget="https://gleam.io/q5e1M/toms-hardware-steam-giveaway-hover-junkers", 600][/widget]

Hey everyone! We've got another great Steam giveaway for you!

Up for grabs are three (3) copies of Hover Junkers. As always, one will be awarded via the raffle (found above) and two will be given away to participants who answer the discussion prompt below.

Earlier in the year we had a blast talking to Alex Knoll, director of Hover Junkers, and we're proud to offer his studio's game in this latest Steam Giveaway. Dodge, shoot, and blast your way to victory in Stress Level Zero's multiplayer shooter.

And now, for the discussion prompt:

What multiplayer franchise needs to be ported over to VR?

The Steam Giveaway will run until 12 p.m. EST on Friday, October 14th. The game will be awarded to the winners as a Steam gift. A Steam account is required to receive the prize and play the game.

GreatMaster

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
i like very much the heroes of might and magic https://www.facebook.com/MightandMagic/
over the years it had evolved very much and i like it evolution.
i think that if this game will be ported to VR then it will be like inside the movie the hobbit or the lord of the rings Directed by: Peter Jackson

ZeroRequiem

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014
I second MechWarrior it would be really awesome my other recommendation would be Warhammer: Vermintide. Couple days ago we've talked about this with my mates how awesome would be Vermintide in VR, would increase the immersion by a lot!

Awesomlego

Reputable
Jul 7, 2016
They should port the Greats over to VR. COD, Assassins Creed, Minecraft, Resident Evil, Gears of War, GTA, and all the great games out there!

NewbieGeek

Reputable
Oct 11, 2015
Counterstrike. Still love this series, started with Counter-strike source and now play both Source and Global offensive. VR needs a fps series, and Counterstrike would be a great series to port. One, due to its huge multiplayer fanbase, and two it's exciting gameplay, even after hours and hours of playtime. And for what its worth, Source isn't very resource hungry, and would probably run better in VR than other games.

giogi

Reputable
Aug 13, 2015
i really would like to play start craft 2 and enjoy all that battles between zerg protoss and terran

Questcraft

Reputable
May 27, 2015
I too agree with the Mechwarrior suggestion, that is an awesome series. I would also like to see an RTS or Turn-based game come to VR, like Civilization, XCOM, Endless ______, etc.

Ravenwingsts

Reputable
May 26, 2015
Don't do much in the multi-player world, but I have to side with GreatMaster... I am a long time Heroes of Might and Magic fan (Heroes II through VII).

Slesreth

Honorable
May 16, 2014
Unreal Tournament VR
This works the great for Unreal Tournament Five/V with VR setting this franchise up for the perfect name in the cross over!

hdmark

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2015
Someone mentioned it before but World of warcraft would be amazing in VR if not very confusing. Still would need 3rd person view, but to be able to walk through the world (of warcraft) would be amazing.

Also league of legends. Im picturing more of the movie viewing experience but when you look to the side you see a 3d map of the game. maybe your character full size standing to the other side?